Superior Customer Service
We are committed to providing Los Angeles residents with excellent customer service. We will treat your home with courtesy and respect.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available!
- We carry 90% parts in stock!
- We will beat any written estimate by 20%
- Most repairs are completed the same day!
Friendly Phone Staff
When you call Los Angeles Appliance Repair, one of our friendly staff members will great you and schedule an appointment, depending on what times work best for you. One of our experienced technicians will arrive at your home and give you a complete diagnosis. If you choose us to complete the repair, the service call fee is waved and you only pay for parts and labor.
Why Choose Us?
We will schedule an appointment the same day and arrive on-time with a fully stocked truck ready to handle any appliance repair.We offer:
- Up to 5 YEARS parts Warranty!
- We only use FACTORY parts!
- All of our technicians are factory trained!
- Licensed Bonded and Insured!
Appliance Repairs Los Angeles
Call for Appliance Repairs Los Angeles CA
Get up to 20% Off Labor |
Los Angeles Appliance Repair Pros has many years of appliance repairs Los Angeles CA and servicing experience in the Los Angeles and Orange County California areas. We offer no service call fee with paid repair. Founded over twenty years ago, we started the company with the goal of providing excellent service to our customers with compelling value for Los Angeles appliance repairs services. We provide expert assessment and repair services for:
- Clothes Washers Repairs Services
- Clothes Dryers Repairs Services
- Refrigerators Repairs Services
- Freezers Repairs Services
- Dishwashers Repairs Services
- Ice Machines Repairs Services
- Stoves & Ovens Repair Services
- Range Tops Repair Services
- Microwave Oven Repairs Services
- Garbage Disposals Repairs Services
- and more… along with prompt personal service.
We service ALL brands of appliances and have a reputation for some of the most experienced technicians in the industry. Our award-winning and factory trained repair technicians carry an extensive inventory of parts that make any repair quick and easy. Our goal is to provide our customers with the utmost service and value.
Here are some ideas to help you with appliance repairs Los Angeles, keep your home safe and your appliances operating properly:
- Identify the location of any gas shut off valves and make sure you have tools that might be necessary to turn off the gas in an emergency. This is especially true for gas stoves that need Los Angeles oven repairs. Generally a crescent wrench will work on most gas shut offs that do not have a handle. Identify the location of the main gas shut off for the property and where the individual gas shut offs for appliances such as hot water heater, dryer and stove/ovens are.
- Keep your appliance installation and user manuals in a safe place so they can be found when required; an envelope with a closeable flap put into an adjacent cabinet is a good choice. When in doubt, read the problem determination instructions inside of the manual. The manual usually has the most frequent problems and their most common solutions identified.
- Have fire extinguishers available near major appliances especially stoves/ovens in case of fires and emergency stove repairs Los Angeles CA.
- Regularly inspect your electric service main power box and circuit breakers to make sure they are working as they should be; manufacturers do suggest that property owners toggle breakers open and closed now and then which helps clean the contacts in the circuit breakers.
- Regularly check the function of water shut off valves in your property; shut them on and off to make sure they actually work. Examples include main shut off at water meter, shut offs at your water heater, sink shut offs, toilet shut offs, appliance shut offs for washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer ice maker and water dispenser. If the shut offs do not work then get them repaired or replaced; it is better to have them working so when there is a problem or leak you or the repairman can shut off the water.
- Regularly check drain pipes for appliances to make sure the connections are secure and pipes do not have wear. Los Angeles washer repairs happen as a result of drain pipes wearing through because of the vibration of the hose rubbing against something; these things leak at the most inconvenient times. Other times the water is coming from failed connections inside the appliance, which is when you would call us for something like washing machine repairs Los Angeles CA.
- Hidden drains are especially prone to working loose and leaking. Los Angeles dishwasher repairs are available to help you out. The drains for garbage disposers, dishwasher, and washing machine are places you should monitor. Depending on the age and the materials the sink drains are made of, you may have a leak from a corroded drain pipe which will only happen when the dishwasher is pumping waste water to the drain and that is when you will need some plumbing and dishwasher repairs Los Angeles CA.
- Regularly clean the lint trap from your clothes dryer. You should also make sure your dryer vent pipe is smooth walled metal pipe and not made of plastic or foil. We can help you with Los Angeles dryer repairs. Lint will accumulate in the vent pipe so you should clean out the vent pipe on a regular basis. The vent should always go to the outside of your home when you have a gas fired dryer so the toxic gasses do not accumulate in your living spaces. Dryer repairs Los Angeles CA should be done when you smell anything burning during the dryer cycle. We provide washer & dryer repairs services for many households in the area.
- Check your fridge freezer operation regularly. Use a freezer thermometer to monitor the effectiveness of your freezer and if you see a problem contact us for freezer repairs Los Angeles CA. Check the freezer drain pan underneath the refrigerator and make sure it is not filled with water; depending on the make and model your freezer may have an automatic thawing cycle to remove excess ice from the heat exchanger coils. Los Angeles refrigerator repairs services may be needed to help you. The cycle may not work well enough to actually remove all the ice so you should check and then manually remove the ice using hot water. Los Angeles freezer repairs are available from us. If your refrigerator is not able to keep a constant temperature or keep your food frozen you need refrigerator repairs Los Angeles CA.
- Keep the seals on your microwave oven clean. Do not try to fix a microwave because there are components inside the case that maintain an electric charge, even when it is unplugged. The amount of electricity that could discharge is enough to stop your heart. For microwave repairs Los Angeles CA, give us a call.
- Every month drain a few gallons of water from your hot water heater to eliminate deposits and accumulation of sediments that settle out. Performing this regular maintenance every few months will improve the performance of the heating tank and stretch the life of the hot water heater.
We service major appliance brands including – Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Coldspot, Kenmore, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Modern Maid, Neptune, Norge, Sub-Zero, Speed Queen, Tappan, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Thermador, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, and many others.
Your Solution: Contact appliance repairs Los Angeles CA to get your appliances fixed
If you have any Los Angeles appliance services repairing needs and you are wondering who is going to fix my appliance? Then switch off the appliance power, turn off the water and natural gas (if any) then call us. You should not attempt to fix an appliance at your property – unless you are a trained repair professional. For appliance repairs Los Angeles call the experts at Los Angeles Appliance Repair Pros
A SHORT LIST OF OUR SERVICES:
Washers & Dryers
Appliance Repair Services in Los Angeles
WE PROVIDE DISCOUNTS FOR
WITH ANY ID
Thanks you for your service.
WITH ANY ID
Thanks you for your service.
WITH ANY ID
Thanks you for your service.
St. Jude Children