Dryer Repairs Los Angeles CA
Call Us for Clothes Dryer Repairs Los Angeles CA
Get 20% OFF Labor | Call Today
Los Angeles Appliance Repair Pros has over twenty years of clothes dryer repairs Los Angeles CA and servicing experience in the Orange County California and Los Angeles areas. We service ALL brands of dryers and have a reputation for some of the most experienced technicians in the industry. Our award-winning and factory trained repair technicians carry an extensive inventory of parts that make any repair quick and easy.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the utmost service and value. Call us now
Home owners can do a selected list of things to help with clothes dryer repairs beginning with:
- Use only flexible metal duct or rigid duct for venting. The periscope vent kits work well for dryers in tight spaces and will reduce the chance of venting being restricted.
- Keep your dryer set up and user manual in a secure place so they may be located when required (a Tyvek envelope with a closeable flap taped to the back of the piece of equipment or inside a adjacent cabinet is a great option). When in doubt, read the problem determination instructions inside of the manual. The manual usually has the most frequent problems and their most common solutions identified.
- Keep the dryer as level as you can; there is normally adjustable legs in the frame of the cloths washing machine.
- If your dryer is set up on bare concrete you should get some pressure treated or plastic wood that can be installed below the feet of your dryer.
- Be aware of the location of your natural gas (or propane) shut off valves for the dryer and the main and know how to shut them off, if necessary.
- On a regular basis inspect your circuit breaker or fuses at the main power box to make sure it is working as it should be; manufacturers do urge that homeowners toggle breakers open and closed now and then which helps clean the contacts in the circuit breakers.
Los Angeles area home owners should contact Los Angeles Appliance Repair Pros to help with clothes dryer repairs Los Angeles CA when:
- Cloths are not dry after the heat/drying cycle.
- There is a sound of squeaking or grinding when the drum is turning.
- There is a strong odor of burnt plastic or fabrics coming out of your dryer.
- Your dryer repeatedly trips the GFCI plug or circuit breaker.
- Your dryer is showing no signs of life, will not turn on even after an examination of the circuit breakers and ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) electrical outlet.
We service major clothes dryer brands including – Admiral, Amana, Asko, Bosch, Coldspot, Dacor, DCS, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Modern Maid, Neptune, Norge, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Fisher Paykel, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Speed Queen, Tappan, Thermador, True, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, and many others.
Your Solution: Contact Los Angeles Appliance Repair Pros to help with clothes dryer repairs Los Angeles CA:
If you spot any of the problems listed above, turn off electric power at the breaker, unplug the dryer, turn off the gas (for a gas fired dryer) and remove any laundry that is in the dryer. You should not attempt to fix a dryer – or any other electric appliance in your home – unless you are a trained appliance repair professional. For clothes dryer repairs Los Angeles CA call the professionals at Los Angeles Appliance Repair Pros